Product LinksProduct Page Live Demos Multiple Trees Frames Targeting Icons and Styles Overloading Event Handling Performance Test Version 1.2 features Documentation Documentation Page Change Log Technical Support Customer Care System Support Forum ORDER NOW! Add to Cart View Cart
Client Side ProductsTigra Menu Tigra Menu PRO Tigra Menu GOLD Tigra Tree Menu Tigra Tree Menu PRO Tigra Tree Menu AJAX Tigra Calendar Tigra Calendar PRO Tigra Scroller Tigra Scroller PRO Tigra Color Picker Tigra Hints Tigra Fader Tigra Tables Tigra Tables PRO Tigra Form Validator Tigra Form Validator PRO Tigra Status Bar Scroller Tigra Slider Control Tigra Slider Control PRO
ActiveX ComponentsASP Upload Component ASP Mail Component ASP Zip Component
Design ServicesWeb Design Logo Design
High performance, efficient resources utilization and compact configuration files of the component make it possible to use it with huge hierarchies. Very little or no web development experience is required to start using the script. Powerfull features are available for advanced programmers.
Even if half of the items below sound greek to you, sooner or later you'll find them all very useful. Being web developers ourselves and communicating with other programmers for years we've included in the list and implemented all most demanded features.
- All styles (fonts, colors, distances, decorations) are defined with CSS independently for each state of the item. Settings are applied globally for the tree instance and can be overridden locally for each item
- Unlimited number of tree menus on single page all independently configurable
- Unlimited hierarchy depth, unlimited number of children the node can have
- Supports frames and windows targeting (other frame, new window, parent frame). The target can be defined globally for the tree instance and can be overridden locally for each item
- Pure relative positioning. Put tree menu code anywhere in the HTML document and see the menu at exactly the same place on the page
- Rollover, on open and on select effects can be implemented
- Optional multiple node selection
- Any tree node can be selected initially
- Any extra HTML attributes including more event handlers can be added to tree nodes
- Items' captions can contain any html (tables, pictures etc.)
- Status bar messages and tool tips can be independently defined for each tree item
- Efficient item search mechanisms
- Custom tree index to access it from third party scripts
- Tree state is kept across the pages and can be reset or redefined at any moment
- Events Model allows you to hook your code on tree menu events such as node open/close, tree show and others. You can even cancel the default functionality and replace it with your own
- All popular browsers supported (compatibility table)
- Low weight and high performance. Thousands of items are smoothly manipulated even on old computers
- Optimized for dynamic content: configuration files formats are simple and space efficient. Pull and visualize any hierarchical data from database, file system or whatever
- Tons of support materials and friendly competent staff ready to help when you have a question
- PHP and ASP samples for dynamic tree generation from the database or file system
- Reasonable price (from only $29) and discounts. Just compare to what our competitors ask for
Tigra Tree Menu PRO is designed to efficiently employ maximum capabilities of the visitor's browser.
While supporting old browsers with limited or no dynamic content update capabilities, Tigra Tree Menu PRO efficiently uses features of new browsers making navigation through hosting application smooth and comfortable.
Here is a table of the application compatibility:
|MS IE||Netscape||Mozilla Firefox||Opera||Safari||AOL||Konqueror|
|Mac OS 8/9/X||5.0+||4.7+||0.9+||6.0+||1.3+||?||n/a|
|KDE on Linux/FreeBSD||n/a||4.7+||0.9+||6.0+||n/a||n/a||3.3.1+|
Please inform us on test results with unlisted here browsers.