Tigra Scroller PRO Change Log
- Support zero distance between items
- Wrong items render when using absolute scroller positioning.
- jump_to method added to the API
- Scroller's buttons rollover effect
- Scroller styles defining. Tscr_LOOK.s_m key added to define scroller's substrate layer style.
- Wrong items render when returning to scroller page after browsing another URL.
- Scroller's functionality is based on layers. New key added defining basic layer height: Tscr_BEHAVE.zindex
- Parameter defining step-by-step delay by scrolling: Tscr_BEHAVE.interval
- Keys Tscr_LOOK.s_i and Tscr_LOOK.s_b defining item cell and basic layer styles respectively.
- Loading of external context
- Work with transitions - new ability to use DirectX Transitions appeared.
- Scroller styles defining
- ASP compatibility - all <script> tags have been splitted
- click_pass() method added to the API
- Defaults file (scroll.dflt.js) has been removed
- timeOuts collisions: when mouse outed in auto-scroll mode while stopped on pause_a or pause_b scroller started to scroll rapidly
- Key for horizontal scrolling item width setting
- Initialization mouseover bug
- Transitions off bug