In the left frame you can see Tigra Menu with frames targeting key values added.
- Customized background colors, item borders, fonts faces, font decorations etc. - all styles supported by the browser can be applied to each menu level independently
- Item sizes, item offsets within menu block and block offsets can be configured for each level independently. With Tigra Menu you can have horizontal, vertical or even diagonal menu blocks
- CSS is supported the way so it makes possible to create different rollover effects. Any item style can be independently defined for normal, mouseovered and mousedown states of the items of the menu level
- Check out how easy transparency for the first (next after root) menu level is created with only 1 line of text in CSS file
- If some of or even all menu level scope settings are not specified they are inherited from a parent level or, if none, are taken from default value set
- Menu items structure can have virtually any number of items and any depth. This isn't limited by the script implementation. Maximum number of items depends only on computer hardware and browser's performance
- Frames Targeting: menu can target linked HTML documents to another frame, new window, same frame or same window
Note: Tigra Menu only targets frames, it can't overlap frame borders. All items that don't fit onto the frame go behind the border. Frames overlapping is supported by Tigra Menu GOLD.
- Great results with minimum effort - use cross platform visual builder to create the professionally looking drop down
navigation in minutes. Other support materials include illustrated documentation, code samples and active public forum
- Reliability and performance - Tigra Menu is created by the professional DHTML developers and tested in-house and by thousands
of users around the world. During its years on the market it has been fine-tuned to meet the most demanding requirements
- Rich feature set - the menu supports the long list of useful features to make sure your technical specifications
can be satisfied and your creative ideas realized
- Ease of maintenance - no need to spend hours rewriting your in-hose designed DHTML navigation each time new browser
is released. Tigra Menu supports all popular browsers and it's ready for the future versions. If necessary, we'll do all the coding
and all you need to do is just replace one file.
- Don't spend a penny - Tigra Menu is yours to use FREE in any kind of applications now and forever. No malware, no ads or
other annoyances. The development is solely funded by the sale of licenses for our commercial products.