Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Inner HTML in Netscape
deepiceman

posted on 7/28/2003 at 04:25 PM Reply With Quote
Inner HTML in Netscape

I am trying to add an inner html page to the menu that was created using the online tool (this would be version 1). I took that menu and made the necessary changes to convert it to version 2, so far so good. Now I added the inner html part and it looks good in IE, but when I look it in NS 7.0 the inner html that is supposed to popup when the mouse is rolled over, is visible by default. I did check the demo 3 that was provided with version 2 and it seems to work ok.
I am not sure which settings did i change for it to not working in NS. Also in NS the offset that I provide it for positioning (relative to the main menu) is now lined up properly compared to IE.
Here is a link for you to check and see what it looks like. http://dns1.lautrecltd.com/ltest

Thanks
nik

posted on 7/29/2003 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote

You should check wrapper: one of your <div align="center"> tags doesn't have closing tag. When you add it everything will work fine. But generally speaking you should change <div align="center"></div> constructions with &nbsp; It will save your time and space.
Besides, you can remove outer div tag as it isn't necessary. Submenu can be positioned with the help of corresponding keys in ap_menu_tpl.js.
deepiceman

posted on 7/29/2003 at 02:18 PM Reply With Quote

Thanks a lot for the reply. It works when I change the div tags to &nbsp; however it does some things that are not quite looking good. For example when I move from one menu item to another it doesnt change and the images dont show up unless I move the mouse around a bit.
Also which outer div tag are you talking about? The one where I have the style and position associated?
Thanks for the great menu.
deepiceman

posted on 7/29/2003 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote

Got it to work now. I did remove the outer div tag as you mentioned and used the keys in ap_menu_tpl.js for positioning the menu and it works like a charm.
Thanks for all you help again.
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page Tigra Menu
Product Demonstrations Live Demos:
Traditional Blue
White Steps
Inner HTML
All Together
Frames Targeting
Free Download Free Download
Free Download Menu Builders