Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Event List
rkraly

posted on 9/6/2008 at 12:15 AM Reply With Quote
Event List

I have a question related to displaying the event list.

On the main page i want to show the calendar with an event list below. The main page will have a sidebar for displaying this info. Because of that i want the main page to only display the Date of the event and title of the event. That was simple enough, i have no problem implementing that bit of code.

The problem is with displaying the event list on another page. When a visitor clicks on the day's link i want them to go to a page that will display the events. I want this page to show more information about the events. I want to show the date, time, title, and description. Is it possible to configure the files to achieve this? I looked at the show_month_event() function but I'm not really sure if that's where i should be editing.

I am fairly comfortable with PHP so if i have to modify things i'm ok with that, I just need to know what to modify.

Not sure if it matters, but the apache info is Apache Version Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.3-1ubuntu6 mod_ssl/2.2.4 OpenSSL/0.9.8e

Thanks for any help
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free/Trial Script Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Documentation page
Change Log
Support Forum Support Forum
Order Now ORDER NOW!
Add to Cart