Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Moved calendar to new server and now it won't work?
icky

posted on 2/6/2008 at 08:44 AM Reply With Quote
Moved calendar to new server and now it won't work?

I recently started working for this company and they had me change web host and their Event Calendar now posts these errors:

Warning: date() [function.date]: Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 194

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 405

and the second is
Warning: main(calendar/cl_files/db.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 1393

Warning: main(calendar/cl_files/db.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 1393

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'calendar/cl_files/db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:php4pear') in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 1393

Warning: main(calendar/cl_files/events.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 1394

Warning: main(calendar/cl_files/events.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 1394

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'calendar/cl_files/events.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:php4pear') in F:hshomesdpbuffadev.sdpbuffaloranch.comcalendarcl_filescalendar.php on line 1394

I reinstalled the site and now I just wanted the Event Calendar to see the old files? Can't I just load the old files over the freshly installed files and folders?
Thanks,
Icky
kvv
Super Administrator

posted on 2/6/2008 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote

Do you change path variables in the calendar.php and data/global.php files ?
To load old events and configs you need to rewrite all files in the data/ folder EXCLUDE global.php file .
icky

posted on 2/6/2008 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote

I have changed the variables and everything in the data folder except for the .dat files that copied over from the old server.
This the error it is showing now
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in F:\hshome\sdpbuffa\dev.sdpbuffaloranch.com\calendar\cl_files\calendar.php on line 810"
Ez
icky

posted on 2/6/2008 at 04:50 PM Reply With Quote

Oops! that question mark got in by accident. I fixed that and this is real error message.

Warning: main(calendar/cl_files/events.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\hshome\sdpbuffa\dev.sdpbuffaloranch.com\calendar\cl_files\calendar.php on line 1367

Warning: main(calendar/cl_files/events.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\hshome\sdpbuffa\dev.sdpbuffaloranch.com\calendar\cl_files\calendar.php on line 1367

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'calendar/cl_files/events.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in F:\hshome\sdpbuffa\dev.sdpbuffaloranch.com\calendar\cl_files\calendar.php on line 1367

Can't open calendar/cl_files/data/configDemo_horizontal.php file.
Please, check permissions. For more details see Installation Instructions

Warning: date() [function.date]: Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in F:\hshome\sdpbuffa\dev.sdpbuffaloranch.com\calendar\cl_files\calendar.php on line 194

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in F:\hshome\sdpbuffa\dev.sdpbuffaloranch.com\calendar\cl_files\calendar.php on line 405
kvv
Super Administrator

posted on 2/7/2008 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote

Please use absolute path instead of relative in the calendar.php and data/global.php files
icky

posted on 2/23/2008 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in...

Ok I have identified were the problem is I just need a somebody who know how to change specific calendar files. What has happened is that I have the Event Calendar installed and running and everything is working great! However, now that the old files are in the data directory they come up in the calendar list and nothing blows up :-) but when I click to look at one of the OLD calendars it says "Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in..."on line 195 and 406. The problem is not with the code or paths it how the OLD calendar was created. It was originally created on Linux server and now we are on a Windows so I think the date formats etc are different or something along those lines. So long story short the problem is specific to each calendar now and not the how application like before. Please help me to troubleshoot these files.
I have attached some files to look at.
Thanks,
Ezra

Attachment: config_Semen_Collections.php (1.97kb)
This file has been downloaded 588 times
kvv
Super Administrator

posted on 2/25/2008 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote

Please try to use updated file attached.

Attachment: config_Semen_Collections_25_02.php (1.98kb)
This file has been downloaded 679 times
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free/Trial Script Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Documentation page
Change Log
Support Forum Support Forum
Order Now ORDER NOW!
Add to Cart