Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: using date field to submit another form
carv

posted on 3/8/2003 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
using date field to submit another form

I have a form that needs to be submitted with the date field, the value of which results from using the picker. I can get the date picker to work inside its own form but then the field isn't available to the form that needs to be submitted to another page.

Your ad says that your code is useful for just what I'm trying to do, fill the date field of an existing form for processing. I haven't seen any examples of that anywhere.

If you can help me with this, I'll probably buy the developer license of your Pro version. Thanks in advance for your response.
carv

posted on 3/9/2003 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
I figured it out

I simply made the tstest form the main form name and added my additional form elements to that form. I can now pick the date first and then use the same form to submit all the form values to the database.

I only wish there was a better way to do this, i.e., to use include files and dynamically create the form names, etc.. I think I can figure it out given a little time.

Thanks for the code though, it's a great thing to have access to!
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Support Forum Support Forum

Go To Top