Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Saving Calendar Selection
misscemo

posted on 8/16/2007 at 07:06 PM
Saving Calendar Selection

I'm not certain if Tigra can help me with this or not. My calendar finally works. Thank you for all the support you offered. It was priceless! However, I can't seem to get the values I select from the calendar to save to a DB2 table on our mainframe.
Basically, I bring up something that currently exists, and I pull dates from this table. Those dates are referred to as 'New Business' and 'Renewal Business'. I use the calendar to allow the user to change these dates. When the user changes the dates, I wish to save the new dates to the table. Does Tigra have any suggestions? (The dates selected from the calendar show up in my text boxes defined by my bean.)
Any help/suggestions at all would be appreciated, though I recognize above and beyond your call of duty.
Sincerely, ~misscemo
tigra
Administrator

posted on 8/16/2007 at 09:12 PM

If calendar returns the value to the input box then the rest is up to your server side script receiving the form submission. If you managed to create the script that reads the values from the database my guess is that you're capable to create the script that updates the values. Even though it is no longer related to the calendar I can explain web based client side architecture if parts of it are not clear to you.
misscemo

posted on 8/23/2007 at 03:52 PM
thank you.

I wanted to say thank you and let you know that I was able to develop .xml and supporting code to save my dates. Not having any 'real' experience, other than in the classroom, writing javascript for work has been a true learning experience. You've been very kind and I think your site is fantastic. Thanks again, and keep up the super work! ~misscemo
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Support Forum Support Forum

Go To Top