Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Excellent Response
katiecat

posted on 5/30/2007 at 01:46 AM Reply With Quote
Excellent Response

I just wanted to thank you for providing such excellent response to my questions. I'm comfortable with html, but not scripting. I have a new intranet that goes live on 6/4/07 and I was really having a rough time with my menu. Previously, it was built using freeware javascript that I found on the web. It just didn't perform the way I wanted it to.

Then I went back in search of a different tool and bought a $400 package that really didn't perform the way advertised.

Yet another search. Of course I was skeptical when I downloaded Tigra Menu Gold. But it seemed to work great, so I bought a license. Now came the hard part: bringing my 450+ menu items into the builder. I knew there would be no easy way to do it no matter what tool I chose. Tigra Menu Gold was stable for me through the entire process.

Finally came the finishing touches with which I had some trouble. I opened a trouble ticket and uploaded my files on Friday evening before I took off for the weekend. When I sat down at my desk on Monday, I had code in my inbox that resolved all of my issues.

Thank you so much!

Katie
ronniewilliams

posted on 6/6/2011 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote

Its a very good news for you that Tigra Menu Gold solve your problem its really fantastic.
Post new thread

Related Links:

Go To Top