Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: How to get the selected date value ?
Pritpal

posted on 4/20/2007 at 05:22 AM Reply With Quote
How to get the selected date value ?

Actually i am using the calendar.html of "tigra_calendar_pro" and i want the selected date value before it is being populated in textbox in parent window,i want to pass that value in the function as a parameter on "onclick" event .
This is the statement

<html>

<head><title>Select Date,Please.</title><script language="JavaScript"src="cal_tpl.js"></script><script language="JavaScript">var TCK=CAL_TPL;var TC2X=new RegExp('datetime=(\-?\d+)');var TC0Y=(TC2X.exec(String(window.location))?new Date(new Number(RegExp.$1)):new Date());var TC2T=new RegExp('id=(\d+)');var TC1d=(TC2T.exec(String(window.location))?new Number(RegExp.$1):0);var TC29=(window.opener?window.opener.A_CALENDARS[TC1d]:null);</script><link rel="stylesheet"href="calendar.css"></head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"marginheight="0"marginwidth="0"topmargin="0"leftmargin="0"rightmargin="0"onload="TC29.TC17=true;TC29.TC37();"onunload= "TC29.TC17=false;">
<center>

<form name="cal" onclick = "getEffDate("Here is that Parameter");">

<script language="JavaScript">
document.write(TC29.create(TC0Y,TC1d));TC29.TC0l=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_mon'+TC1d];TC29.TC0o=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_year'+TC1d];
if(TC29.TC1Q){TC29.TC0h=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_hour'+TC1d];TC29.TC0k=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_min'+TC1d];if(TC29.TC1Q==2){TC29.TC0m=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_sec'+TC1d];}
if(TC29.TC1Q==1){TC29.TC0d=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_ap'+TC1d];}}TC29.TC0f=document.all?document.all['dws']:document.getElementById?do cument.getElementById('dws'):null;
</script>
please help me in getting this solution
tigra
Administrator

posted on 4/20/2007 at 05:00 PM Reply With Quote

please see the modal mode sample modal_reservation.html
it demonstrates the event hookups and methods/properties access
you can find the description for methods and properties in reservation_methods.txt
Post new thread

Related Links:
Tigra Calendar
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Support Forum Support Forum

Tigra Calendar PRO
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Popup Calendar
Onpage Calendar
Modal Calendar