Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Got error when install.php is loaded
newuser72

posted on 10/4/2006 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
Got error when install.php is loaded

Help! I'm trying to install the Event Calendar for the first time on my IIS. This is what i got when first loaded install.php page. Did anyone have the same experience?

Notice: Use of undefined constant e_all - assumed 'e_all' in c:inetpubwwwrootcalendarinstall.php on line 112

Notice: Use of undefined constant e_notice - assumed 'e_notice' in c:inetpubwwwrootcalendarinstall.php on line 112

And when i tried to go to index.php, it just jumped right back to intall.php page.
chronister

posted on 10/22/2006 at 12:15 AM Reply With Quote

By looking at the error, it looks like your paths are wrong.

Quote:
c:inetpubwwwrootcalendarinstall.php

that should have some slashes in it so it looks like c:\inetpub\wwwroot\calendarinstall.php

in cl_files\calendar.php make sure that your paths are like so : c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\

the double slashes are needed for a windows machine. Here is what mine looks like

$PATHS=array(
"path_to_calendar" => "c:\\program files\\xampp\\htdocs\\jen.localnet\\calendar\\cl_files\\",
"path_to_calendar_img" => "c:\\program files\\xampp\\htdocs\\jen.localnet\\calendar\\cl_files\\img\\",
"WEB_path_to_calendar_img" => "http://jen.localnet/calendar/cl_files/img/",
"path_to_data" => "c:\\program files\\xampp\\htdocs\\jen.localnet\\calendar\\cl_files\\data\\"
);
haslamjd

posted on 2/24/2007 at 09:58 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by chronister

that should have some slashes in it so it looks like c:\inetpub\wwwroot\calendarinstall.php

in cl_files\calendar.php make sure that your paths are like so : c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\

the double slashes are needed for a windows machine. Here is what mine looks like

$PATHS=array(
"path_to_calendar" => "c:\\program files\\xampp\\htdocs\\jen.localnet\\calendar\\cl_files\\",

"path_to_calendar_img" => "c:\\program files\\xampp\\htdocs\\jen.localnet\\calendar\\cl_files\\img\\",
"path_to_data" => "c:\\program files\\xampp\\htdocs\\jen.localnet\\calendar\\cl_files\\data\\"
);

I have the same issue as above. I start with install.php and I immediately have the undefined errors appearing above the box to set the file paths. However, as mentioned above about adjusting the paths, I don't have a file calendar.php listed in the cl_files folder. All I have is a calendar.html.

My errors look like this:
Notice: Use of undefined constant e_all - assumed 'e_all' in C:\\www\\calendars\\php_event_calendar\\install.php on line 112
Notice: Use of undefined constant e_notice - assumed 'e_notice' in C:\\www\\calendars\\php_event_calendar\\install.php on line 112

Where can I set the path array if I don't have either calendar.php in the cl_files folder, or the globals.php file in the data folder?

HELP!
crzwll

posted on 1/16/2009 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Installation errors

I have the same problem.

Notice: Use of undefined constant e_all - assumed 'e_all' in X:\EasyPHP 3.0\home\calendar\install.php on line 113

Notice: Use of undefined constant e_notice - assumed 'e_notice' in X:\EasyPHP 3.0\home\calendar\install.php on line 113

This comes up automatically when install.php is loaded. I do not have access to 'calendar.php' because it has not been created.

Please help me!!

Quote:
Originally posted by haslamjd
Quote:
Originally posted by chronister

$PATHS=array(

);

I have the same issue as above. I start with install.php and I immediately have the undefined errors appearing above the box to set the file paths. However, as mentioned above about adjusting the paths, I don't have a file calendar.php listed in the cl_files folder. All I have is a calendar.html.

My errors look like this:
Notice: Use of undefined constant e_all - assumed 'e_all' in C:\\www\\calendars\\php_event_calendar\\install.php on line 112
Notice: Use of undefined constant e_notice - assumed 'e_notice' in C:\\www\\calendars\\php_event_calendar\\install.php on line 112

Where can I set the path array if I don't have either calendar.php in the cl_files folder, or the globals.php file in the data folder?

HELP!
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free/Trial Script Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Documentation page
Change Log
Support Forum Support Forum
Order Now ORDER NOW!
Add to Cart