Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Anyone Ever Answer?
seanlewisokc

posted on 1/23/2006 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone Ever Answer?

As Im going through here I see no answers are ever given in the forums. I know this is not a business practice that most follow? But I was hoping it was an oversite by the softcomplex company. If you were not ever going to answer the questions in the forums you shoul dclose the forums down so I know that wasted 2 hours looking for an answer would have been better spent looking somewhere else.

Ohh the question:

I have 2 text boxes that are start and stop date I dont want to display the year icon which is cal6 only month prev and next month or w/o year. They are in the same form and right next to each other. I renamed the text boxes to match and still doesnt work right. Any answers would be appreciated.. please post here incase anyone else is looking.
tigra
Administrator

posted on 1/23/2006 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote

re.answers in the forum: see the forum rules (intro, sections 2 and 3).

re.calendars: To add two instances of the calendar to the same form just create the form add input boxes with different names then initialize two calendars the way you want (i.e. like 6th calendar in sample). Make sure to use different variable names for the calendar object and make sure to feed correct form name and input box name to the calendar constructor. If this sounds too technical then use the demo that illustrates the form with 8 calendars, remove 6 input boxes and adjust the remaining two.
Post new thread

Related Links:
Tigra Calendar
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Support Forum Support Forum

Tigra Calendar PRO
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Popup Calendar
Onpage Calendar
Modal Calendar