Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Menu PRO and builders. Also upgrade PRO->GOLD
tpersky

posted on 1/16/2005 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
Menu PRO and builders. Also upgrade PRO->GOLD

I just purchased Tigra Menu Pro for $29.00
and was curious.

a) B4 I purchased I had done the online builder to create a menu

b) With Tigra Menu Pro I saw no windows installer file. How do I activate Tigra Menu Pro. - Does it have anything to do with the online menu builder?

c) I now saw that there is a windows application (tigra menu builder) which I downloaded for free. Did i need to have purchased Tigra Menu pro if there was this free windows software?

d) I ran the install of the tigra menu builder (windows app) on my pc and now i notice in the "mode" link up top it shows just tigra menu builder, but there are some greyed out options of tigra menu pro, and tigra menu gold. How can i incorporate the TIgra menu pro (that i just bought into this tigra menu builder?

e) One last thing... If someone wants to upgrade to Tigra Menu Gold from Pro, whats the procedure? Thanks.
olga
Administrator

posted on 3/3/2005 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote

Did you use the last stage of the Tigra Menu Builder called "How to Upgrade to Tigra Menu PRO?" ?

The instructions how to upgrade from Tigra Menu PRO to Tigra Menu Gold are posted here:
http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/viewthread_1178/
tigra
Administrator

posted on 3/4/2005 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote

olga has answered to your questoins a & e.

b) Current version of Tigra Menu Builder for Windows doesn't support Tigra Menu PRO configuration. It's not part of online menu builder. Those are two separate applications. Note that you can use Tigra Menu Online builder to generate Tigra Menu PRO configurations.

c) Tigra Menu Builder for Windows is part of free set of support materials available for our menu products. It only generates configuration files. You'll need the license and menu files to create working menu based on the commercial script.

d) see answer b.

PS: builders are fun allright, but if you need full control over all aspects of the menu appearance and functionality try looking into configuration files using any ASCII text editor.
tigra
Administrator

posted on 7/22/2005 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote

Builder supporting all three drop down menu products is now released. You'll find a copy of it in the distribution packages of the menu scripts.
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Alignment & Multimenus
Unlimited Depth
Item sizing and positioning
Inner HTML
Frames, Targeting
Static Positioning
Free Download Menu Builders
Online Builder