Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Error: "Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in..." and "file has been modified outside of t...
wrafter
Junior Member

Posts: 2
Registered: 11/5/2004
Member Is Offline
posted on 11/5/2004 at 04:40 PM Reply With Quote
Error: "Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in..." and "file has been modified outside of this control panel"


Hello there, I got the following error message when attempting to "Update URL" when entering URL, Target, Title in the Redirect To Custom URL section.

Can you advise what might be causing it and how I rectify it?

Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in /hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 241

/hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/data/eventtest1.dat
file has been modified outside of this control panel.
Do you want to save it nevertheless?

Then there's a YES and NO option. Clicking either, or both of them, gets me nowhere.

Suggestions, please?

Thanks!
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
wrafter
Junior Member

Posts: 2
Registered: 11/5/2004
Member Is Offline
posted on 11/9/2004 at 03:16 AM Reply With Quote

Hello?

I realise these may not be support forums, but if they were moderated it would likely lead to greater revenue generation for you.

As it stands I'm willing to pay some $$$$s for this little application, but if I can't get it functioning correctly, then obviously I'll dump it and there'll be no monies forthcoming.

Just a suggestion guys...

Thanks.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bak
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: 1/4/2005
Member Is Offline
posted on 1/4/2005 at 01:15 AM Reply With Quote

Hello,

I have exactly the same trouble, and the same message :-((
Does anybody know what to do ??

Thx for your answer
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
kvv
Super Administrator

Posts: 86
Registered: 6/17/2003
Member Is Offline
posted on 1/10/2005 at 02:03 PM Reply With Quote

If you modified this file outside of control panel it most probably lost its "array structure" so can't be exracted as array.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
dante
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: 1/10/2005
Member Is Offline
posted on 1/10/2005 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote

In my case, after I changed the if statement in line 240 as follows, the warning stopped;

if(is_array($addu)){
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
BFG
Junior Member

Posts: 5
Registered: 12/21/2004
Member Is Offline
posted on 1/10/2005 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by wrafter
Hello?

I realise these may not be support forums, but if they were moderated it would likely lead to greater revenue generation for you.

As it stands I'm willing to pay some $$$$s for this little application, but if I can't get it functioning correctly, then obviously I'll dump it and there'll be no monies forthcoming.

Just a suggestion guys...

Thanks.


Yes - same here. I made 4 posts and now they're all a week old with no reponse.
The product site says:

What if I have difficulties using the product?
We've created tons of support materials to help you with the component, so should any questions arise the answers are ready:

* online documentation - contains product information and specifications for all configuration files
* demonstration - preset configurations to use as starting point
* support forum - the source with the answers to frequently asked questions
* free setup support - real person, highly qualified developer will be assigned to support you if any help needed

See product page for the full list of support materials availalbe.

--- But I haven't found any of these useful.

Guess I have wasted 6 hours of my life getting it to run. :(
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
carlaron
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: 1/20/2005
Member Is Offline
posted on 1/20/2005 at 05:22 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by dante
In my case, after I changed the if statement in line 240 as follows, the warning stopped;

if(is_array($addu)){


When I change that, the error does not happen, but it also does not enter the URL link for the date either, so that's pretty useless...
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
AlcideBurato
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: 2/6/2008
Location: Padova-Italy
Member Is Offline
posted on 2/6/2008 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by wrafter
Hello there, I got the following error message when attempting to "Update URL" when entering URL, Target, Title in the Redirect To Custom URL section.

Can you advise what might be causing it and how I rectify it?

Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in /hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 241

/hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/data/eventtest1.dat
file has been modified outside of this control panel.
Do you want to save it nevertheless?

Then there's a YES and NO option. Clicking either, or both of them, gets me nowhere.

Suggestions, please?

Thanks!


Hi, it's a warning message should be disabled putting a "@" caracter in front of the extract() instruction.
I mean something like this:

[email protected]_fetch_array($result,MYSQL_ASSOC);
@extract($row);
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free/Trial Script Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Documentation page
Change Log
Support Forum Support Forum
Order Now ORDER NOW!
Add to Cart
View Cart
 

Go To Top


Powered by XMB 1.9.1 Nexus
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group © 2002-2004