Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Setting Default Date and Time of PopUp Cal?
NewOne
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: 8/5/2004
Member Is Offline
posted on 8/5/2004 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
Setting Default Date and Time of PopUp Cal?


How do I set the Date and Time values for the PopUp Calendar when it first pops up? I have specifice values I would like to use instead of the current date/time.

Thanks
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
tigra
Administrator

Posts: 2049
Registered: 6/17/2002
Location: US, CO
Member Is Offline
posted on 8/6/2004 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote

Just prefill calendar's input box with the value you want to be selected when calendar opens.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
websan
Junior Member

Posts: 3
Registered: 3/13/2007
Member Is Offline
posted on 3/13/2007 at 05:05 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Message original : tigra
Just prefill calendar's input box with the value you want to be selected when calendar opens.


And how does it work without prefill the calendar's input box ?
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
tigra
Administrator

Posts: 2049
Registered: 6/17/2002
Location: US, CO
Member Is Offline
posted on 3/13/2007 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote

In page part of the calendar reads the data from the input box and passes it to the pop-up part in the URL parameters. You can override that by passing the date you want in the popup(..) call. For example:

<a href="javascript:cal12.popup('03/13/2007');"><img src="img/cal.gif" ...
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
websan
Junior Member

Posts: 3
Registered: 3/13/2007
Member Is Offline
posted on 3/14/2007 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote

Thank yiu very much for your quick answer.

Now, ket's say I chose a date in the calendar that is different to the date passed at the begining.
<a href="javascript:cal12.popup('03/13/2007');"><img src="img/cal.gif" ...
And I chose the 05/03/2007

how can it goes to the pick date instead of the one marked in the link ?
it should highlight the chosen date not the linked date

Thank you again anyway !

Have a great day !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tigra
In page part of the calendar reads the data from the input box and passes it to the pop-up part in the URL parameters. You can override that by passing the date you want in the popup(..) call. For example:

<a href="javascript:cal12.popup('03/13/2007');"><img src="img/cal.gif" ...
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
tigra
Administrator

Posts: 2049
Registered: 6/17/2002
Location: US, CO
Member Is Offline
posted on 3/14/2007 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote

you can check if the input box is empty. Something like:

<a href="javascript:cal12.popup(cal12.target.value == '' ? '03/13/2007' : cal12.target.value);">
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
websan
Junior Member

Posts: 3
Registered: 3/13/2007
Member Is Offline
posted on 3/15/2007 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote

Thank you for answering.
i tried, but it doesn't work. Any other id ?

Quote:
Message original : tigra
you can check if the input box is empty. Something like:

<a href="javascript:cal12.popup(cal12.target.value == '' ? '03/13/2007' : cal12.target.value);">
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Support Forum Support Forum
 

Go To Top


Powered by XMB 1.9.1 Nexus
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group © 2002-2004