Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Help creating multiple instances of Scroller
mukesh11

posted on 7/6/2004 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
Help creating multiple instances of Scroller

Greetings,

Friends I am new to Tigra Scroller and have been trying to set up two separate instances of the scroller in my website which I am designing.

For making the website I am using the following template from AllWebco which has a Tigra Scroller in it :

http://allwebco-templates.com/templates/samples/dropWH.htm

If you open up the above page in your browser then you will see that there is one scroller on the left side of the page.

The code where the scroller gets created is as follows which is in a javascript file:

if (showscroller == "yes") {
document.write('<TABLE cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="1" bordercolor="#'+bordercolor+'" style="border-collapse:collapse"><tr><td>')
Tscroll_init (0)
document.write('</td></tr>')
document.write('</table>')
document.write('<br><br>')
}

I want to create a second scroller just below the first one and tried adding the following line to above code:
Tscroll_init (1). It doesn't work. In the template which I am using there is a directory named 'scroller' which has the following files:

scroll.html, scroll.js, scroll.dflt.js, scroll.variables0.js, scroll.css, scroller1.html, scroller2.html, scroller3.html

As you can see the directory structure is different from the online documentation. I guess it may be because it uses an older version of the scroller.

Can you please tell me how to create a second scroller just below the one shown on the html page? I tried everything but it didn't work. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
MK
rock

posted on 7/7/2004 at 07:59 AM Reply With Quote

First you should probably update your control.
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos:
Multiple vertical scrolling
Horizontal scrolling
Free Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation:
Documenation Page
Change Log
Support Forum Technical Support
Support Forum