Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Monthly List View Issues
vizual3y3z

posted on 2/7/2008 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
Monthly List View Issues

I have used the most current files and code found on this forum to display all of my events for the current month in a list, but am having problems with the events not displaying in the correct order. Can anybody help me with this problem? I enter everything in order by date, but still it won't display correctly. My calendar url is www.nicksenglishhut.com/events.php. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
kvv
Super Administrator

posted on 2/25/2008 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote

Please post your request in our support system http://www.softcomplex.com/support/
and put there FTP access to your server to be able to fix the problem.
vizual3y3z

posted on 2/25/2008 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote

If at all possible, I would like to avoid giving out the ftp access to my client's website. Is there any other way to approach this? Thanks.
erik_1099

posted on 3/28/2008 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote

See this thread which solved this problem for me...

http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/viewthread_4623/

Quote:
Originally posted by vizual3y3z
I have used the most current files and code found on this forum to display all of my events for the current month in a list, but am having problems with the events not displaying in the correct order. Can anybody help me with this problem? I enter everything in order by date, but still it won't display correctly. My calendar url is www.nicksenglishhut.com/events.php. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
cutie_tech123

posted on 4/22/2008 at 03:16 AM Reply With Quote

hello... i think you just have to refresh your computer. what i did with mine if i look for my message, i have to refresh it first before i will enter the dates in order.

cutie_tech123
Everyone knows the value of the US Dollar is going down - the only thing that keeps its value is metals - In the early 1900's and ounce of Gold bought a real nice suit - Gold then was around $20 an ounce. Today that same Ounce of Gold Will buy a real nice suit but that $20 would maybe get you a nice tie.

To fight off inflation everyone should be purchasing Gold and Silver in some form - Gold Coins - Silver Coins or bullion / bars

The best way to start is to start out with a simple program called Silver Snowball - You can visit my site, join and start your collection today. www.silversnowball.com/27
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free/Trial Script Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Documentation page
Change Log
Support Forum Support Forum
Order Now ORDER NOW!
Add to Cart
View Cart