Support Forum Softcomplex logo
About Us  | Services  | Download  | Order  | Support  | |
| Search | Today's Posts | Stats | Board Rules | Not logged in [ Login | Register ]
go to bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: How to config the output?
TomFischer

posted on 6/28/2005 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
How to config the output?

Well, after a few hours of trying to analyze the code and user permissions, I'm still a little clueless, as some things don't work as they should ;)

I'd like to have exactly the same way of choosing a calendar (I'd like to have different event calenders) and calendar view for normal users (no write access) as the admin has.

Anybody faced the same problem? Layout/Template of the standard admin page is optimal for my needs. You can choose a calendar, and decide whether to have daily, weekly or monthly view, and also can see the time schedules. But if I'm a regular user (user group without write access) and click on an event in the calendar block, the events aren't displayed in the right "frame" (stays blank), while it's of course there if you're admin. I tried to play around with own pages that have removed all the edit features (for regular users), but this didn't work out, and I guess this isn't the best approach ;)

MAYBE somebody has a hint or solution of his own?
Also how to display the time in the event list, the "$time<!-- event time -->"-display method doesn't work for me. I'd be a happy man if somebody could help out ;)
cmacalvary

posted on 11/28/2005 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by TomFischer
Well, after a few hours of trying to analyze the code and user permissions, I'm still a little clueless, as some things don't work as they should ;)

I'd like to have exactly the same way of choosing a calendar (I'd like to have different event calenders) and calendar view for normal users (no write access) as the admin has.

Anybody faced the same problem? Layout/Template of the standard admin page is optimal for my needs. You can choose a calendar, and decide whether to have daily, weekly or monthly view, and also can see the time schedules. But if I'm a regular user (user group without write access) and click on an event in the calendar block, the events aren't displayed in the right "frame" (stays blank), while it's of course there if you're admin. I tried to play around with own pages that have removed all the edit features (for regular users), but this didn't work out, and I guess this isn't the best approach ;)

MAYBE somebody has a hint or solution of his own?
Also how to display the time in the event list, the "$time<!-- event time -->"-display method doesn't work for me. I'd be a happy man if somebody could help out ;)

I figured out the second part so it would display. its not perfect but it works
however my source code isn't available to me right now (until later when i will have access to the server).
Post new thread

Related Links:
Product Page
Product Demonstrations Live Demos
Free/Trial Script Download Free Download
Product Documentation Documentation
Documentation page
Change Log
Support Forum Support Forum
Order Now ORDER NOW!
Add to Cart
View Cart