Board Logo

Whats going on with the Control Panel???
misty - 4/21/2007 at 03:37 AM

I've tried changing different attributes of my calender by modifying the classes. But nothing work.

How do you change the class??? How do I change the Cheader, Cheader2, Ccur, Cbody, Cwe, Cbodyh classes attributes?

Currently the month for my cal displays as black text and I need it to be white. Where do I put the color: #FFFFFF tag at, for that class?

misty - 4/27/2007 at 02:45 AM

tigra can you provide a solution for this issue. Or direct me to post that does?

tigra - 4/27/2007 at 03:56 PM

Mae sure to download the latest version. I believe there were some changes recently... and then some changes to fix the problems caused by earlier changes.

bettysue - 5/8/2007 at 05:19 AM

I just installed and get the following error when clicking on the link to go to the control panel on the demo calendar page:

Warning: main(cl_files/calendar.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myhomdir/public_html/php_event_calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(cl_files/calendar.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myhomdir/public_html/php_event_calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 25

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'cl_files/calendar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myhomdir/public_html/php_event_calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: read_data() in /home/myhomdir/public_html/php_event_calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 27

I have tmp directories already that are writeable if that matters (found that issue when searching for what coule be wrong).

any help appreciated,

thank you

betty

bettysue - 5/8/2007 at 08:13 AM

never mind, I tried installing again using the entire path and it came out ok, except now I need to change the image path manually. Not exactly a smooth install for us not that familiar with this stuff :(

betty

Softcomplex: http://www.softcomplex.com/
Back to forum: http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/