Im not sure if this a right place to figure this out but what a hell.
This is my problem.
Everything is working ok with Firefox, I mean everything.
Im not sure how to explain it but follow this link, I hope it figures you out.
www.netikka.net/akasha/kalenteri.php <-- This is my calendar site but when I click on event with IE ,my calendar (<div> </div>) code messes up.
When I remove this row in show.php everyting works ok with IE.
This is my event calendar show.php site:
When I click event, it shows like this(use IE) and if you want to know how it should look use Firerox to same address:
This is my dog's homesite. You can check it out.
I found the problem. It was only IE6 problem. Everything works fine with IE7.