Board Logo

Incorrect Password
GMeagle86 - 3/22/2005 at 10:18 PM

Hi, I added a user in my calendar, and now it won't let my admin account login. I checked the users.php file, and I know my username/password are correct, but it keeps saying incorrect password. what now? Thanks!

GMeagle86 - 3/26/2005 at 04:56 AM

Anyone?

Nolly - 5/8/2005 at 06:19 PM

Please post the contents of the users.php file in folder/directory data.

Norman

dhender02 - 5/9/2005 at 12:51 PM

I'm having the same problem. So you're saying put the users.php file in the data folder, right?

Nolly - 5/9/2005 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dhender02
I'm having the same problem. So you're saying put the users.php file in the data folder, right?

No, what I am saying is open your users.php file in an editor and copy the contents and post the contents in this thread. If you are on a Windows platform then use the WordPad editor.

Not sure of your expertise so I will suggest how to do it on a Windows platforrm. I am running Windows XP and if I open the folder that contains users.php file and write click on the file, I get a menu with an 'Open with >' option. Hovering over that option opens a sub-menu where one of the options is WordPad. By left-clicking on WordPad, the users.php file is opened in that editor. With the mouse, you can select all of the text and then by typing Control C (hold the control key down and hit the 'C' key) it will be copied to the Clipboard. You can then open a reply in this thread and by typing Control V, the contents that you just copied will be placed in your reply.

If the file is on a Web Hosting site, then you need to upload that file to your PC and then do the above.

If this is not clear or you have a Linux operating system, then please let me know.

If you look in the following Topic posted by you, I have been more explicit which may help you understand what is required.

AFter Adding New User...

Norman

dhender02 - 5/9/2005 at 05:41 PM

Thanks, Nolly.... Look in my original post, I give you much more verbose kudo's there.....

Nolly - 5/9/2005 at 07:11 PM

OK.

I have given you a few tips on BB code in the other thread

Norman

merak - 8/23/2005 at 08:02 PM

Yes, there seem to be a bug. We're now talking about the users.php file which is located in data-directory. It changes the 'access'-value from 1 to 0 in users.php-file for the user who is logged in if and when that user adds or modifies another user. I haven't found the solution. Yet.

Softcomplex: http://www.softcomplex.com/
Back to forum: http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/