Board Logo

Problems accessing Control Panel.
AndRock238 - 12/21/2004 at 09:58 AM

I am installing this on a local intranet site, using Windows XP, Apache 2.0.52, PHP 5, and mySQL 4.1. The installation went smoothly, no errors. When it was finished, I removed necessary files, then clicked on Demo page, everything shows up except for the images to move to next month, prev month, etc, but whatever, not the main problem.

But when I click on the control panel link, follow errors occur:

Warning: main(cl_files/calendar.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:Apache2htdocscalendarcl_filesindex.php on line 28

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'cl_files/calendar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:php5pear') in D:Apache2htdocscalendarcl_filesindex.php on line 28

Fatal error: Call to undefined function read_data() in D:Apache2htdocscalendarcl_filesindex.php on line 30

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tp215a - 12/24/2004 at 07:40 AM

I found the following paragraph helpful for this:

... Preferably use absolute paths. Absolute path to cl_files folder you can know at phpinfo.php page. Absolute path to phpinfo.php page will be shows in "SCRIPT_FILENAME" variable for Apache Web Server or in "PATH_TRANSLATED" variable for Intarnet Information Server.
<b>Note: If you use back slash then you should use double back slashes for a webserver running under Windows systems.</b>

in short ... create a php document (test.php). Place the following in the document:

<?
phpinfo();
?>

Execute the file "test.php". PHP information (specific to your server) should be displayed. As stated above, look for the following variable names (you should only find one ("SCRIPT_FILENAME" and "PATH_TRANSLATED") ..

On my server, this is displayed:
SCRIPT_FILENAME /test.php

so... below is what I would enter:

Data directory path: /cl_files/data/
Image directory path: /cl_files/img/
Files directory path: /cl_files/

Hope this helped!!!

AndRock238 - 12/24/2004 at 01:21 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Ok, I think you get the point, your suggestion, worked like a charm. Thank you for all of your help and for saving what little bit of my hair I haven't pulled out yet. Thanks again.

Softcomplex: http://www.softcomplex.com/
Back to forum: http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/