Board Logo

Error: "Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in..." and "file has been modified outside of t...
wrafter - 11/5/2004 at 04:40 PM

Hello there, I got the following error message when attempting to "Update URL" when entering URL, Target, Title in the Redirect To Custom URL section.

Can you advise what might be causing it and how I rectify it?

Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in /hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 241

/hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/data/eventtest1.dat
file has been modified outside of this control panel.
Do you want to save it nevertheless?

Then there's a YES and NO option. Clicking either, or both of them, gets me nowhere.

Suggestions, please?

Thanks!


wrafter - 11/9/2004 at 03:16 AM

Hello?

I realise these may not be support forums, but if they were moderated it would likely lead to greater revenue generation for you.

As it stands I'm willing to pay some $$$$s for this little application, but if I can't get it functioning correctly, then obviously I'll dump it and there'll be no monies forthcoming.

Just a suggestion guys...

Thanks.


Bak - 1/4/2005 at 01:15 AM

Hello,

I have exactly the same trouble, and the same message :-((
Does anybody know what to do ??

Thx for your answer


kvv - 1/10/2005 at 02:03 PM

If you modified this file outside of control panel it most probably lost its "array structure" so can't be exracted as array.


dante - 1/10/2005 at 05:52 PM

In my case, after I changed the if statement in line 240 as follows, the warning stopped;

if(is_array($addu)){


BFG - 1/10/2005 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wrafter
Hello?

I realise these may not be support forums, but if they were moderated it would likely lead to greater revenue generation for you.

As it stands I'm willing to pay some $$$$s for this little application, but if I can't get it functioning correctly, then obviously I'll dump it and there'll be no monies forthcoming.

Just a suggestion guys...

Thanks.


Yes - same here. I made 4 posts and now they're all a week old with no reponse.
The product site says:

What if I have difficulties using the product?
We've created tons of support materials to help you with the component, so should any questions arise the answers are ready:

* online documentation - contains product information and specifications for all configuration files
* demonstration - preset configurations to use as starting point
* support forum - the source with the answers to frequently asked questions
* free setup support - real person, highly qualified developer will be assigned to support you if any help needed

See product page for the full list of support materials availalbe.

--- But I haven't found any of these useful.

Guess I have wasted 6 hours of my life getting it to run. :(


carlaron - 1/20/2005 at 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dante
In my case, after I changed the if statement in line 240 as follows, the warning stopped;

if(is_array($addu)){


When I change that, the error does not happen, but it also does not enter the URL link for the date either, so that's pretty useless...


AlcideBurato - 2/6/2008 at 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wrafter
Hello there, I got the following error message when attempting to "Update URL" when entering URL, Target, Title in the Redirect To Custom URL section.

Can you advise what might be causing it and how I rectify it?

Warning: extract(): First argument should be an array in /hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/index.php on line 241

/hsphere/local/home/name/domain.com/calendar/cl_files/data/eventtest1.dat
file has been modified outside of this control panel.
Do you want to save it nevertheless?

Then there's a YES and NO option. Clicking either, or both of them, gets me nowhere.

Suggestions, please?

Thanks!


Hi, it's a warning message should be disabled putting a "@" caracter in front of the extract() instruction.
I mean something like this:

[email protected]_fetch_array($result,MYSQL_ASSOC);
@extract($row);


Softcomplex: http://www.softcomplex.com/
Back to forum: http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/