Now I've got another problem. I have a site with several subdomains, and the subdomains may change from time to time. I have the Tigra Gold menu in
a heaader file on the main domain, and I call this header from all the pages of the site -- not only the main domain, but also the subdomains.
The menu shows up fine on the pages of the main domain, but it doesn't appear in the header on the subdomain pages.
In my header file I use absolute links (http:// etc.) to all the menu files, and I also use absolute links everywhere in the menus themselves.
I thought the problem might be that some of the menu files reference each other with relative links, but I searched the menu_files directory for .js and the only instance I found was near the end of menu.js...
You should have a local copy of the menu files in each domain. To use the menu the way you plan you need to have a separate single domain license for
each (sub)domain or developer license.
If you have licensing issues taken care of then submit a support ticket and we'll help you resolve the paths problem.