I recently purchased Tigra Menu Gold, and found that there was a bug hiding selectboxes in IE.
In the process of getting this fixed, I have become a little concerned:
1. My email to contact[at]softcomplex.com was returned undeliverable
2. My trouble-ticket request has not had a response in a week
3. My forum posting (menus not clickable in Netscape) has had no reply
Is anyone minding the store? I have been happy with your other products, and I would like to consider buying another (Tigra Tables Pro), but I cannot unless I know that this business will still be around to support me.
Please let me (us all) know that you are listening. Even if you are having problems (we all are), it is better to have some communication than nothing at all.
Yes, we're available.
1. Due to virus activity and spamming contact we set up strict email filters. While contacting via email make sure to mention product name or name of the person you're contacting. We answer all emails that make it through the filters.
2. We've responded to your ticket today, and we'll provide you with the solution shortly.
3. Here is the fragment of forum rules:
This forum is more like a community board where users help each other and we post some tips and tricks. Don't expect guaranteed and/or timely response here. For urgent requests we recommend using our support system at: http://www.softcomplex.com/support/
We're sorry for not keeping you informed about the progress resolving your issue.
Seems that "support" is a fraud. Months go by without answers. Money taken in a flash but support in a fizzle...
I have had great responses from and have even spoken to Denis Gritchyk in my attempts to understand this product - its definitely not easy and coulbe
be better documented but take the time to call and chat - much easier than waiting on replies...
I am still having difficulties but am perservering and have sent zipped expamples to show what the problem is - the result is an answer - brief and sometimes a little cryptic but it does happen...