1) How do I position an image in a menu keeping the menu text left and the image on the right - eg the arrow image indicating another menu
2) Is it possible to have the images rollover, ie change from the one intially displayed to another when mouseover/onclick?
3) Is there an easier way to repeat inserting image code into menu item rather than entering full code every time? eg <img border="0" src="images/bullet.gif"> - is there a tag or function that can be used? eg [img1] and so on...
If we are talking about the base version of Tigra tree menu pro control, answers would be:
1. You can do this by putting the <img> tag in the caption field.
2. Define different icons(style classes) in the tree_tpl.js file according to comments included.
3.There is no such functionality.
If you are interested in additional features or some core modifications our specialists are ready to do it for low hourly rates.