I need to create a 3 level menu, 1st 2 levels horizontal and the 3rd vertical. I have created seperate menus using online builder and i dont know how to link them as submenus's. Can someone pls guide me? Any info ll be highly usefil.
Thanks in advance,
You don't need separate menus for that. Make one horizontal menu with three levels and then change the layout of the second level to horizontal (second form on the right at the "items" tab).
SInce i am new to UI design i didn't understand what you mean exactly. Can you please be more eloborate?
The menu and its builder allow you to configure the layout (vertical or horizontal) of the submenus independently for each level. Since you first
level horizontal it makes sense to start from the horizontal menu:
- open the builder
- select mode on the "mode" tag (I understand that you use free script so select Tigra Menu)
- select template on "template" tag (the builder comes with two basic templates each can be vertical or horizontal. Pick the one you like and select "horizontal")
- switch to "items" tab and specify all the items of your menu
- switch the layout of the second level to horizontal. for that select any item of the level in the tree on the left select "horizontal - left to right" for "layout" in "Edit Menu Level" for on the right. then click "save"
- proceed as usually to save and export