Board Logo

Calendar does not load in Firefox
LeoVito - 6/15/2009 at 08:47 PM

Calendar works fine in IE but it can't load in Firefox 3.0.1

any information is appreciated..

see attachment.

Thank you.

LeoVito - 6/17/2009 at 06:04 PM

I view the source code and added it below. I don't any solid experience with javascript, the same exact code works on IE but not Firefox and chrome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html><head><title>Select Date,Please.</title>

<script language="JavaScript"src="cal_tpl.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript">var TCK=CAL_TPL;var TC2X=new RegExp('datetime=(\-?\d+)');var TC0Y=(TC2X.exec(String(window.location))?new Date(new Number(RegExp.$1)):new Date());var TC2T=new RegExp('id=(\d+)');var TC1d=(TC2T.exec(String(window.location))?new Number(RegExp.$1):0);var TC29=(window.opener?window.opener.A_CALENDARS[TC1d]:null);</script><link rel="stylesheet"href="calendar.css"></head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"marginheight="0"marginwidth="0"topmargin="0"leftmargin="0"rightmargin="0"onload="TC29.TC17=true;TC29.TC37();"onunload= "TC29.TC17=false;">
<center><form name="cal"><script language="JavaScript">
document.write(TC29.create(TC0Y,TC1d));TC29.TC0l=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_mon'+TC1d];TC29.TC0o=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_year'+TC1d];if(TC29.TC1Q){TC29.TC0h=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_hour'+TC1d];TC29.TC0k=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_min'+TC1d];i f(TC29.TC1Q==2){TC29.TC0m=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_sec'+TC1d];}if(TC29.TC1Q==1){TC29.TC0d=document.forms['cal'].elements['cal_ap'+TC1d];}}TC29.TC0f=document.all?document.all['dws']:document.getElementById?document.getElementById('dws'):null;
</script>
</form>
</center>
</body>
</html>

smincey - 9/2/2009 at 08:27 PM

I had a similar problem and found that the popup window could nto fine the calendar.html file located in the popup_mode folder. The calendar.js file has 4 references to calendar.html (use a search) and it is a relative link. For some reason, my webpage wasn't being relative. So I hardcoded the path to calendar.html in the calendar.js file and it worked perfect.

i.e.: (/some/path/to/calendar.html)

I hope this helps

Softcomplex: http://www.softcomplex.com/
Back to forum: http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/