I am using the online bulider to build the menu. I cannot get the menu text color to stay after clicked. The menu text lost the color after mouse is out.
I would like the text color to behave like this:
For instance, I have two menu, menu A and menu B
1. When mouseover, text A and B will change to yellow.
2. When mouseout, text A and B will go back to the default color.
3. When mouse click on menu A, text A will stay as yellow even when the mouse is out.
4. At this point, menu B, the text should behave as in step 1 and 2 until the menu is clicked, then it should behave as in step 3.
5. At this point, menu A, the text should behave back to step 1 and 2.
Sorry for these long and not very clear description. If anyone understand what I am trying to do, please help.
if clicking the item results in the page reload then your options are listed here:
in case of no page reload the code of the menu has to be modified to allow that.