Continuing the "Force Onchange" thread from old forum

Family of visual date and/or timestamp pickers. Let your visitors pick date from nice looking calendar rather than type in text edit box. Help avoiding date format related problems. Great flexibility and wide browsers support.

Continuing the "Force Onchange" thread from old forum

Postby netroam » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 am

Hello,

I'm a happy user of the Tigra Calendar product but I have a bit of an issue related to the Force Onchange thread from the old forum at this URL:

http://www.softcomplex.com/forum/viewthread_5416/

I've gotten the onChange code working which makes it possible for me to add a javascript that copies a date input from 1 popup calendar to another input field. However, I need this second input field to also be a Tigra Calendar, so the user is able to "override" the copied value. Let's take an example.

I'm creating a form for employee resignation so the HR department for example provide the date 12/31/2012 in the resignation date field. This is copied to a new date field which handles cancellation of the employee's mobile device. But if the HR department has made a special agreement with the employee they should be able to overwrite this date to 03/31/2013 for example. But when I click a new date, it just keeps resetting to the date picked in the first date field.

How can I make it possible to overwrite?
netroam

Return to Tigra Calendar Product Family