Calendar Not Loading Correctly

Family of visual date and/or timestamp pickers. Let your visitors pick date from nice looking calendar rather than type in text edit box. Help avoiding date format related problems. Great flexibility and wide browsers support.

Calendar Not Loading Correctly

Postby jlewis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 am

I am having an issue with one user of my website with the calendar. He is using Windows 7 and IE 9, like me, but my calendar loads correctly and his doesn't. When the calendar icon is clicked the calendar displays but almost everything is transparent, usually just the border and one or two of the icons for next month or next year displays. If you click on the "transparent" calendar and you happen to click where one of the dates would be it does load the date so it appears to be a stylesheet issue. It is weird that it works for me but not him. What could the issue be? Would any Windows or IE setting impact the loading of the stylesheet for the calendar?
jlewis

Re: Calendar Not Loading Correctly

Postby tigra » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 am

Your user can use document inspector (available in all modern browsers) to make sure that calendar's stylesheet loads correctly.
The issue is likely cause by some rouge plugin/filter. He/She can confirm that by using different browser on the same machine.
tigra
Site Admin

Postby Jess » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi, can you give more guide about this issue?
Jess

Postby tigra » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:08 pm

For example Google Chrome has document inspector available by right-clicking element in question and selecting "Inspect Element" or Ctrl-Shift-I
That will open a panel and window with HTML hierarchy view and applied styles on the side. You can see what styles are applied to calendar elements and if anything overrides them.

Other browsers offer similar tools.
tigra
Site Admin

Return to Tigra Calendar Product Family